COMPANY- KOMET ,
ORIGIN – GERMANY ,
DEVICE- ROTARY FILES ,
F360 is a single file system from Komet. Komet is a well know US based company and very popular for best quality of their products.
F360 is single file system. It is available in ISO 025, 035 and for wider canals we also have 045 and 055 additional sizes.
It comes in 04 (4%) taper
1. It is available in 21mm, 25mm and 35mm lengths.
2. Speed: 250-350 rpm (500 rpm max.)
Torque: 1.8 Ncm
- 1. Establish glide path with hand file 015
- 2. Use F360 025 to full working length
- 3. If required finish with 035, 045 or 055 according size of canal
- 4. Obturate with 4% taper Gutta percha
F360 are NiTi files with more flexibility and greater cutting efficiency.
- 1. F360 has a unique double-S cross section which makes it more flexible. So it is very safe to use in curved canals, c-shaped canals, etc.
- 2. It has sharp cutting edges which provide very good cutting
- 3. It has large chip space so that dentin debris doesn't get packed inside the canal but comes out.
- 1. 4% Taper to reduce extensive cutting of dentin
- 2. Intelligent Double-S cross section for greater flexibility
- 3. Sharp cutting edges for effective cutting of dentin and good shaping and finishing of canal
- 4. Large chip space to reduce clogging of debris
- 5. Minimum 5 molars can be prepared with one file
- 6. Reduce stress of multiple file system
- 7. Can be used in any endo motor
- 8. Pre-sterilized
- 9. Additional sizes are also available
- 10. Best used under 1.9 Ncm torque