Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person.
- Consult your Dentist over phone.
- Schedule your appointment before visiting your Dentist.
- Do not carry extra items like hand bags, books, I pad etc while visiting clinic.
- Do not touch unnecessary items like door handle, reception area, table corners.
- Try to visit clinic on scheduled time so that waiting period is avoided.
- Wear mouth mask and cover your head.
- Visit clinic alone, if elder or child patient is there one member should accompany.
- Before visiting complete your oral prophylaxis (brushing teeth, warm water gargle).
- Avoid spitting while treatment is going on(suction will take care of saliva).
- Once you visit dental clinic—
- Remove your footwear outside clinic.
- Wash your hands with soap.
- After your appointment once you reach home, if possible take bath or change cloths and wash your hands properly with any soap.